Project Home • Blog • Forums • Known Issues • Screenshots • External Project Link • Contact Project
Author: Oliver Neumann (All RIAForge projects by this author)
EasyXMS Version 2.5
is a CMS based on ColdSpring 1.2 with ModelGlue 3. It is written Database independent and uses a modified version of DataMgr for Dataaccess.
Modules and Features:
- Integrates CKEditor and JCE
- Integrates EHCache
- Makes use of: JQuery, Lightbox
- Multiple languages and sites
- News, Calendar, Archive, Guestbook, Adressbook, Formbuilder, Bannersystem, Google Weather, Feedback, Comments, SEO, Galeries, Image-Resize and and and ...
- Inheritant Templatesystem and Objects
- Editable Regions
- Cache Mechanisms (EHCache)
- Contact, Printversion, Recommendation
- Database independent
- configurable Administration Forms
- Roles-based security
- Multiple Pages per Article
- Auto Translation mode with Google JSON API
- Integrates BLOGcfc
- Integrates Galleon
- German and English Interface with dropdown
- Clean Installation Script and deploy.xml (in SVN)
If you need more Information please use contact.
Tested on Railo 3.1 / coldfusion 9 with: mysql 5.1 (Turn on Alias Handling on Railo 3.1) and MSSQL Server.
Current Development I will always add to SVN Source Safe though.
Release and availability of EasyXMS Version 2.5 is scheduled for 08/31/2010.
Recent Blog Entries:
8/23/10 EasyXMS Version 2.5
8/19/10 Next Site(s) go Live with EasyXMS
8/6/10 First Website with BlogCFC
7/25/10 Great demand for EasyXMS
7/8/10 EasyXMS with Install Script
- Railo 3.1, ColdFusion 8, 9
- any Database (Postgres, MSSQL, MySQL, Oracle, Derby).
- Apache, IIS
To enter issues for this (or any other) project, you must be logged in.
You may access this project's Subversion repository with your client here: http://svn.riaforge.org/easyxms.
To view files and changelists associated with this repository, go here: http://easyxms.riaforge.org/index.cfm?event=page.svnbrowse.
Anonymous users have read access to the repository while the administrator has write access.
This project is sharing its code via Subversion. Subversion is an open source source control method. You may find more information about Subversion here: http://subversion.tigris.org/
Adobe and the Adobe product names are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.